Enjoy sunshine, sculpture, and support small-town artists with Krasl Art Center this summer! KAC’s Summer Art Market on the Green is a free community event, featuring five different artists each month. It is held on the fourth Saturday, June-September 2021 from 10AM – 4PM.
Each market will feature regional artists, including an Emerging Artist vendor. Purchases made support the artists directly, and guests are encouraged to explore KAC’s sculpture and gallery exhibitions during their visit. These events are proudly sponsored by the Southwest Michigan Tourist Council.
KAC’s free Summer Art Market events take place on June 26, July 24, August 28, and September 25 from 10 AM – 4 PM on the recently redesigned outdoor grounds. Five, 10’x10’ artists’ tents will be spaced 10+ feet apart inside KAC’s Oval Lawn, selling handmade artworks ranging $15 – $250.
The artists include:
- TJ Schwartz, Ceramics
- Miranda Skibbe, Paper
- Jeff & Theresa Heaton, Mixed Media
- Sydney Ziemke & Sean Adams (Boo Lee), Ceramics & Jewelry
- Emerging Artist: Eliot Schlaak, Ink & Watercolor
- Mark Metelko, Leather
- Jennifer Zona, Ceramics & Fiber
- Rebecca Hungerford, Metal
- Tina Tavolacci, Jewelry
- Emerging Artists: Sam Adkins and Luke Moyer, mixed media
- Peter Nyce, Ceramics
- Gwen Jones, Fiber
- Kat Boyer, Felt
- Jon Hook & Andrea Peterson, Clay & Paper
- Emerging Artist: Rowan Davis, Mixed Media
- Dennis Tsang, Ceramics
- Chandra Williams, Leather
- Kyra Richter, Felt
- Jackie Baker, Jewelry
- Emerging Artist: Layla Garcia, Painting.