KRASL CLAY ARTIST GUILD PROGRAM
The Krasl Clay Artist Guild Program provides experienced ceramicists with independent access to the KAC ceramics studio. Members are invited to participate in a number of KAC events and programs throughout the year, including Ceramic Studio Potlucks, Raku Firings, Studio Open Houses, and the Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff. We believe the cooperative interaction of people in the studio is a rich source of artistic development carried out in a mutually supportive environment.
- Access to the KAC ceramic studio during regular KAC hours of operation, except during scheduled classes.
- Storage space, work tables, hand building tools, potters’ wheels and glazes are provided. Clay may be purchased at the KAC reception desk.
- All artwork produced is monitored and fired by the Ceramics Studio Technician.
- Eligibility to apply for participation in the KAC Faculty and Ceramics Open Studio Tent during the Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Previous ceramics coursework in a recognized arts organization.
- Application form submitted to education department firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orientation meeting with KAC Ceramics Studio Technician.
- Members must maintain a clean work space and be respectful towards others.
- Guild artists are encouraged to come often, stay long and create with enthusiasm!
- Participation is granted for one full year active status at $550 per year or $150 per quarter. Class discounts or coupons do not apply to Open Studio memberships.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Dues are to be paid in advance at the reception desk annually or quarterly. Deadlines for dues are January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1.
- Members are responsible for paying dues in a timely manner; dues may be paid by check, cash or credit card.
- Failure to make required payments will terminate membership. The KAC reserves the right to refuse renewal.
Krasl Clay Artist Guild membership is not to be confused with a Krasl Art Center membership and its benefits. KAC membership is encouraged but not required for Clay Artist Guild consideration and participation.
Download the Application and Apply Today!