Our fall fundraiser, “Go Big or Go Gnome,” promises a blend of competition, creativity, and community engagement. This event is set to captivate art enthusiasts and families alike, all while supporting the invaluable work of the Krasl Art Center and the Clay Artist Guild!
- Thursday, November 2, 2023, 11 am – 2 pm
- Friday, November 3, 2023, 11 am – 2 pm
- Saturday, November 4, 2023, 10 am – 3 pm
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2 | 11 am – 2 pm
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3 | 11 am – 2 pm
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4 | 10 am – 3 pm
- FOOD: Indulge in delectable fare from food trucks stationed on KAC grounds for lunch, including Taste of Freedom, Sammy Arepas and Ben’s Pretzels.
- FUN: Witness the imaginative entries in our Gnome Competition, and take part in a Gnome Make and Take Activity for just $5 (or bring it home to make with the family!)
- SHOP: Explore a treasure of offerings at the Annual Clay Artist Guild Sale, The Shop, and from a diverse range of talented artists.
- RAFFLE: Stand a chance to win spectacular prizes by participating in our raffle.
- COSTUME CONTEST: Friday and Saturday come dressed for a fun costume contest and a chance to win for those who come dressed as a Gnome.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2
For those unable to attend the daytime festivities, visit Zoup at 119 Main Street, St. Joseph, MI from 4 – 7 pm for a Give Back Night in support of Krasl Art Center. It’s bound to be a gnome-tastic time!
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3
Grab dinner at The Buck at 412 State Street, St. Joseph, for the second Give Back Night from 4 pm – close. Be on the look out for celebrity Krasl bartenders. It’s a gnome-away-from-home experience!
Share your artistic interpretation of a Gnome and let your creativity gnome wild! We’re seeking indoor and outdoor submissions that will gnome-doubtedly leave us in awe. The entry fee is $25 for individuals and $50 for groups or businesses. Prizes awarded. Don’t miss out on this gnome-ificent opportunity! Deadline to enter is November 1, 2023.
Check out this live interview with WOOD TV 8 to learn more.
APPLICATION AND GUIDELINES