The Shop at Krasl Art Center features decorative and functional artwork handcrafted by local and regional artists. As part of KAC’s mission to inspire meaningful change and strengthen community through the visual arts, we hope the items you find here spark joy, encourage dialogue and support people and ideas that positively impact our community.
SUPPORT INDEPENDENT ARTISTS
- Acton Creative – Chris Acton, Chesterton, IN
- Becky Osborn, DeMotte, IN
- Boo Lee Studio – Sydney Taylor, Saint Joseph, MI
- Cheryl Meadors, Bridgman, MI
- David Kail – Chicago, IL
- Erin Putvin, Deerton, MI
- Ginnie Hsu, Upstate New York
- Goddess of the Moon Leather – Chandra Williams, Niles, MI
- Heartell Press, Fort Wayne, IN
- The Hedge, Fort Wayne, IN
- Jeff Saylor, Saint Joseph, MI
- Jennifer Zona, Berrien Springs, MI
- JLH Ceramics – Jamie Huber, Saint Joseph, MI
- Jonathan’s Spoons, Kempton, PA
- Kenny Twadell, Chicago, IL
- The Knotted Cat – Carlee Tinkler, Detroit, MI
- Lynne Tan, Saint Joseph, MI
- Meg Tang, Kalamazoo, MI
- Meredith George, Benton Harbor, MI
- Miranda Skibbe, Saint Joseph, MI
- Noelle Ringer, Saint Joseph, MI
- The Pewter Shop – Rebecca Hungerford, Saint Joseph, MI
- Pineapple Sundays – Lauren-Ashley Barnes, Chicago, IL
- Tina Tavalocci, Coloma, MI
- TJ Schwartz, Saint Joseph, MI
- Worthwhile Paper, Ypsilanti, MI
SUPPORT KRASL ART CENTER
Museum stores like The Shop support the mission of their organization not only by featuring items relevant to their community and collection but also by funding day-to-day operations and public programming. Watch for more ways to support KAC through special events, markets, and artist demos. Members receive 10% off select items.
Interested in selling your artwork in The Shop? Fill out our Museum Shop Artist Interest Form and a staff member will contact you.
OFFICIAL ART FAIR MERCH
We are very excited to unveil this year’s artwork, “The Way I See It” by Alann Jordan, a former Michigander who now travels between Indiana and Florida as a full-time artist.
You’ll find Alann’s design on the Commemorative Poster, t-shirt, tote bag, and Collectors’ Experience pin.
There are multiple ways you can get this year’s swag:
In The Shop
When you order your tickets online
And finally -find more shirt styles and colors through our online store!