WHAT MATERIALS TO GATHER:
– Air Dry Clay / Modeling Clay
– Wax Paper / Freezer Paper
– Paint (Preferably tempera or water-soluble, for easy clean up!) We’ll be using red, yellow, blue, and black paint. But use whatever colors you’d like!
– Popsicle Sticks, Toothpicks and/or Paint Brushes
– Container for Water
– Paper Towel / Wet Wipes
– Newspaper, for helping containing some of the mess!
No air dry clay? No problem! Miss Dani will be teaching us how to make her personal recipe for Air Dry Clay (aka Cold Porcelain) at KAC’s Live @ Lunch, Thursday, June 4th, 12 PM. You can also find the step-by-step instructions for making it by following this recipe.