To continue the spirit of the Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff this summer, Krasl Art Center will host outdoor art-buying experiences in July 2020. Summer Art Market on the Green will feature KAC faculty, ceramics guild, and shop artists. Three Markets will take place Saturdays, July 11,18 & 25 from 9 AM – 2 PM on the oval lawn at KAC. Some artists accept credit cards, all accept cash payments. These markets and entrance to KAC are always free and open to the public.
Please Note: Guests and artists are expected to follow social distancing practices, sanitize hands often, and must wear face coverings while at the Market. For the protection of the artists, artwork, and patron safety, pets are not allowed on KAC grounds during the Market times. The Summer Art Markets on the Green are underwritten by an anonymous long-time patron of the Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff.
Participating artists include:*
- Jackie Baker, Glass Artist
- Sydney Taylor, Ceramic Artist
- Patty Grau, Ceramic Artist
- Pete Nyce, Ceramic Artist
- Tina Tavolacci, Glass and Jewlery Artist
- Jennifer Zona, Ceramic Artist
- Amy Story, Watercolor Artist
- Jamie Huber, Ceramic Artist
- Dani and Rowan Davis, Ceramic and Fiber Artists
- Nicole Rimes, Fiber and Jewelry Artist
- Dennis Tsang, Ceramic Artist
- Jeff Saylor, Ceramic Artist.
Krasl Art Center is free and open to the public Friday – Monday 11 AM – 5 PM, with extended hours on Saturday from 9 AM – 5 PM.
*Artists subject to change. The most current artist information will be posted on this webpage.
Underwritten by The Livery Microbrewery.