AUGUST 8, 11 – 12:30 PM
Gather supplies from your recycling bins and imagine new possibilities for your old plastic milk jugs, tissue boxes and more by turning them into groovy cityscapes.
FREE ART FUNDLES are available for pickup. You can also gather your own supplies!
WHAT MATERIALS TO GATHER:
- Found Recycled Materials! This can be anything from your recycling bin or from around the house! Such as boxes, popsicle sticks, toilet paper rolls, egg cartons, tissue boxes, paper, plastic lids, etc.
- Glue (Aleene’s Tacky Glue, Elmer’s School Glue, or a Gluestick)
- Paint (Acrylic works great, so does tempera – especially for easy clean up)
- Paint Brush(es)
- Container for Water
- Newspaper or a surface for mess-making
- Paper Towel
- You can see this same list on our Facebook Event.
Join us on KAC’s Facebook Live!